4/27/15: What I Did, Why I Did It

What I Did

Today, I continued wrapping up the final touches on my Remix an Interface project. Like I’ve mentioned before in other blog posts, I’ve found that the most difficult part of this project as been creating content (comments, captions, usernames, etc.). While its difficult to create a lot of original content for all 5 characters, and some of their monsters, I’ve found that one of the best things about this project as been the ability to take risks with my creativity in developing new, unexpected content.

Why I Did It

I’m hoping to have my project completely finalized within the next two class, and then begin work on my presentation.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s