What I Did
Today, I spend time gathering pictures for my Instagram posts for each character (Fred, Velma, Daphne, Scooby, and Shaggy). I want to try to have at least 5 Instagram posts for each character, focusing on their life since their retirement from Mystery, Inc. I have gathered all the photos, except I still need a few more for Scooby.
Why I Did It
Once I have all my photos gathered, I will be able to edit them and insert them into fake Instagram posts for each character. Then, I will also be able to write captions for each post, creating story lines for each character’s life. I want to try to have main themes for each of the characters, so I am attempting to choose photos that make sense together.
Timeline of Work for Remix a Story Project
- 4/13- Gather all photos & images for all characters
- 4/14- Edit all photos, create fake Instagram posts for each photo, begin writing captions
- 4/15- Mock-up or Storyboard on 4/15.
- 4/16 to 4/17- Finish writing captions for all posts, begin creation of the fake Buzzfeed article
- 4/20- Presentation Sign-up & finish creation of fake Buzzfeed article
- 4/21- Insert all Instagram posts into Buzzfeed article
- 4/22- Peer Feedback
- 4/24- Make changes & edits based on Peer Feedback
- 4/27- Finalize all changes and review entire project before in-class presentations
- 4/29 to 5/6- In-Class Presentations
- 5/6- Project Due by 11:55 PM